Laser Light
Most seen
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for nothing
All those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head.
Got A Secret,
Can you keep it? Better lock it in your pocket, Tacking this one to the grave.
You are The One
Turn It Up
Turn it up for the people that say "WE'RE MOVING ON AND WE'LL BE OKEY".
Admit it, you are waiting for something that won't happen
Just So You Know
I shouldn't love you but i want to, I just can't turn away. I shouldn't see you but i can't move, I can't look away. An...
Take a bite of my heart tonight.-
Forgive us for what we've done, cause we are young.
Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story.
domingo, 9 de enero de 2011
What must be, shall be
Listen to my heart, can you hear it
singing
? Telling me to give you
everything
...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario